I don't really care much about a motor's looks. - One guy's Chelsea Clinton is another guy's Scarlett Johansson.
What really matters, to me at least, is performance - handling, power, and ergos.
JMHO, and I could be correct! :laugh:

Agree completely, I'll spend thousands on performance, nothing on bling.

Anybody heard any good delivery rumors? It's getting to be that time.
Local dealer here in Kansas City said about mid December but that was awhile ago. They really wanted me to check out the new Royal Enfields. I said no thanks. Somehow just not the same.LOL.o_O

...i'll have one!...
as far as pillions go, someone asked me where my lady sits on my Roadster cos i have a corbin solo seat and i said "At Home!"...best place for her!!........'Dont go so fast!'..."Why dont you use your indicator?"..."I need to pee!"..."My hands are cold!"..."Does she always ride with you guys?"...'
"Her bum looks disgusting hanging over the back of the bike like that!"..."Wouldnt want to bump into him in a dark alley!"..."Your jacket smells!"..."OHHH a bug hit me in the face!!"..."my chin strap's too tight!"...'Why are we stopping here?"...and on it goes till i have a bloody headache!
My wife gets on the back and it is a hole different person. No *****ing or complaining. Stop and get off the bike different story. Asked her about that one time and she said simple "while your riding no *****ing but when you stop and we get off i can make up for lost time then". :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Rake is not the fork angle. It is the steer head angle.

There are two things that count:
1) Where the steer head angle intersects pavement.
2) Where the verticle line through the front axle (tire contact) intersects pavement.
These two points establish trail.

Yes I know that rake is the steering head angle, and I know what trail is ......
But you still have not explained this axle position.

I did read that these bikes have very customizable riding positions. I welcome that. Sometimes I get very annoying hip cramps on my Roadster. Getting old sucks.
...me too!!!..i have hiway pegs up front so i can stretch the legs...as soon as i put my legs back...FRUCK!!..it comes back!...i have some spray which i squirt in my mouth ...it works...

Back