Some like the looks and some don't. Typical of all bikes. Wait for a few Captains to ride them and then get the full impressions. A solid conclusion can then be made. There are a number of bikes I don't care for the looks of although given the chance I would like to ride them and see if I would change my mind.

Some like the looks and some don't. Typical of all bikes. Wait for a few Captains to ride them and then get the full impressions. A solid conclusion can then be made. There are a number of bikes I don't care for the looks of although given the chance I would like to ride them and see if I would change my mind.

I don't really care much about a motor's looks. - One guy's Chelsea Clinton is another guy's Scarlett Johansson.
What really matters, to me at least, is performance - handling, power, and ergos.
JMHO, and I could be correct! :laugh:

...i'll have one!...
as far as pillions go, someone asked me where my lady sits on my Roadster cos i have a corbin solo seat and i said "At Home!"...best place for her!!........'Dont go so fast!'..."Why dont you use your indicator?"..."I need to pee!"..."My hands are cold!"..."Does she always ride with you guys?"...'
"Her bum looks disgusting hanging over the back of the bike like that!"..."Wouldnt want to bump into him in a dark alley!"..."Your jacket smells!"..."OHHH a bug hit me in the face!!"..."my chin strap's too tight!"...'Why are we stopping here?"...and on it goes till i have a bloody headache!

...i'll have one!...
as far as pillions go, someone asked me where my lady sits on my Roadster cos i have a corbin solo seat and i said "At Home!"...best place for her!!........'Dont go so fast!'..."Why dont you use your indicator?"..."I need to pee!"..."My hands are cold!"..."Does she always ride with you guys?"...'
"Her bum looks disgusting hanging over the back of the bike like that!"..."Wouldnt want to bump into him in a dark alley!"..."Your jacket smells!"..."OHHH a bug hit me in the face!!"..."my chin strap's too tight!"...'Why are we stopping here?"...and on it goes till i have a bloody headache!
Jeeez Tal, tou really must invest in rider/pillion comms. I'm sure you missed a couple of quotes..:eek::roll::roll::roll::roll:

...i'll have one!...

What the #ell you never turn off your indicator.

...i'll have one!...
article-0-1A39E2CE000005DC-812_634x356.jpg

Henpecked........

upload_2019-10-27_8-7-9.png

Do any of these resemble you????

Oh lord, my wife would HATE that seat and with no back rest and my lack of wrist discipline, she would promptly be ejected rearward, which would not bode well for me.

Ahhhh...... I see Triumph has become the first to offer a pillion ejector seat for the 'not so better half'..... but we won't tell :)

Back