New Helmet on the near horizion

Akita Man

.040 Over
My last helmet was a Adv style helmet that saw much use while I owned a BMW Adventure. The visor on the helmet works not so well with a rocket that has fly screen. I will not change my set up...I love the look too much...
Thinking of going retro old school an open face style...what lids are you rocking on your roadsters?

I've always been a full face guy wondering how life with an exposed grill would be?

I protect my melon with the Bell Rogue helmet. Best of both worlds- can remove the face guard if I want to go open face... I have 8 different helmets and the Rogue is my go to...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1
Several of us running the shark evoline 3. I know I love mine. Been said before but proper fit, comfort, and protection is most important! Seems like each bucket builder caters to different shaped melons ;)

I protect my melon with the Bell Rogue helmet. Best of both worlds- can remove the face guard if I want to go open face... I have 8 different helmets and the Rogue is my go to...
Kinda cool UK...any signs of women and children running when they see you coming? Are the goggles retractable?

Kinda cool UK...any signs of women and children running when they see you coming? Are the goggles retractable?
Lol. I do get some strange looks... There are no goggles. I wear Oakley Taper sun glasses.

I have to agree with @cardinal93 on the Shark Evoline 3 helmets. The best of all world modular and yet you can ride with it open as the chin folds to the back of the helmet. I have personally put the helmet to the can you keep me alive while sliding down the asphalt test. And well I am just as butt ugly as before the test and breathing :D

I have to agree with @cardinal93 on the Shark Evoline 3 helmets. The best of all world modular and yet you can ride with it open as the chin folds to the back of the helmet. I have personally put the helmet to the can you keep me alive while sliding down the asphalt test. And well I am just as butt ugly as before the test and breathing :D
the roof desmo is also a modular folding all the way back

the roof desmo is also a modular folding all the way back
Yes I like the looks of it and it seems to be well constructed the only reason I did not buy one is it does not have a sun shield inside it like the Shark otherwise I would buy one. I really like their auto up on the visor screen. I wish the shark had that feature.

Back