New Exhaust need a tune

OK guys, I need a little help here. I have finished installing the pipes and triple k&n's and have applied the tune: Power-Tripp Jardine 3xK&NRU-2780a.hex from the TuneECU website.
The problem is that I can start the engine but only by giving it a fair bit of throttle and the holding the throttle above 2500rpm. If I let it drop below that, it will cut out and fart back through the intake as it does so. I therefore cannot reset adaptives because it won't start and idle. Even when running it is slow to pick up when applying more throttle.
I have check the TPS readings and they are 6.0 and 7.0 which I believe shouldn't be the problem. I have no error codes and have tried all the diagnostic tests and all seem ok.
Any ideas please.

Your bike sounded like it was running halfway decent in your sound clip. Were the K&N's on it then ? If not, I would raise the tank and look for sensors being unplugged and vacuum lines being kinked or unplugged. If they were on and all you have done is changed the tune, I would reload my original tune and see if that's the problem. Maybe the Power-Tripp tune got knackerd somehow ?

Your bike sounded like it was running halfway decent in your sound clip. Were the K&N's on it then ? If not, I would raise the tank and look for sensors being unplugged and vacuum lines being kinked or unplugged. If they were on and all you have done is changed the tune, I would reload my original tune and see if that's the problem. Maybe the Power-Tripp tune got knackerd somehow ?

unfortunately that clip wasn't on my bike but the previous owners.

Have you approach slaphead to see if he still happens to have tune in his Computor

OK panic over after yet another inspection under the tank I found the culprit I had disloged the small hose from the map sensor when removing all the gubbins. Now duly attached and appears to be running well. I was getting a little worried there for a bit. :D

OK panic over after yet another inspection under the tank I found the culprit I had disloged the small hose from the map sensor when removing all the gubbins. Now duly attached and appears to be running well. I was getting a little worried there for a bit. :D

Great news, bet you are relieved:)

To bloody right I am. It's taken me quite a while to decide to go ahead and do the mods and I was thinking I'd f**ked it up.:eek:

Back