I believe he had a health issue, I recall correctly, don’t remember any details though.

Speaking of intakes the new Ramair pod filter MR-011 and MR-012 has a lot of potential for interesting applications...

@Claviger
MR-012 65mm inner dia neck (would you use a tapering joiner to mate with 62mm TB outer neck dia or shim it with tape etc as 3mm is a lot in tube fit?
http://www.ramair-filters.co.uk/sho...r-universal-motorcycle-scooter-kart-quad-atv/

MR-011 62mm inner dia neck

RamAir website
http://www.ramair-filters.co.uk/sho...r-universal-motorcycle-scooter-kart-quad-atv/

US eBay
RAMAIR Motorcycle - Motocross Foam Race Pod Air Filter 62mm Performance Moto x | eBay

I bought them here a few months ago with an offer of 15 quid each, free intl post. You may get them even cheaper if you make a lower offer. ;):D
Australian eBay
RAMAIR Motorbike Performance Race Foam Pod Air Filter to fit Suzuki GSX MR-007 | eBay

Amazon UK

Last edited:
Very bad to the bone looking Touring and especially with the intake.

Sensfan, I didn't know Flip was back up and running. For awhile his website was down and he didn't answer my emails. I've purchased quite a few things from him over the years, to include the Blackrock leather conditioner, the best I've ever used.

Please post a link to his website or email address so that I can get in contact with him.

Flipmeister Speciality Products
Link: Flipmeisters Specialty Products

Daryl Davis (aka 'Flip')
sales@flipmeisters.com he uses the same email for Paypal payments but usually invoices you after ordering.

Flip is oldschool ;):D
Mail-in Orders | Flipmeisters Specialty Products
Mail-in Orders
If you prefer to mail your order to Flip Meisters Specialty Products LLC
I accept personal checks, cash and bank checks in US Currency Only. Prior to remitting your payment. Please contact Flipmeisters Specialty Products LLC for shipping costs (to be included with your remittance).

Michigan Residents must include 6% sales tax with their remittance.

Please send your orders to:

Flipmeisters Specialty Products LLC.
20150 McCarty Road
Deerfield, Michigan 49238

sales@flipmeisters.com

Those filters are going to create a black oil and dirt patch where they touch the pant leg.
I have the 2720 (right number?) K&N's with a cut bear claw and the rearmost one soiled my pants ;-)

I refitted the original claw. Not as cool looking, but clean pants.

The lip on the throttlebody is 64mm, it’s 62 with a 64mm flare. But that’s not how I was thinking of using them, was thinking more like this:

343.6mm long, 115mm tall, I built a template last night to check clearances, fits like a glove. Printing cost, under $250 total, but will require fiberglassing afterwards for strength, 1 inch overlap between cover and base when slipped together, thinking of using the second pic or similar to hold them together after reinforcing and smoothing with fiberglass.
Intake.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Those filters are going to create a black oil and dirt patch where they touch the pant leg.
I have the 2720 (right number?) K&N's with a cut bear claw and the rearmost one soiled my pants ;-)

I refitted the original claw. Not as cool looking, but clean pants.
If it creates enough power, it might cause some riders to soil there pants. :D

Back