The question i would like answered is what will your throttle body flow?
Then u would know what filter exceeds that.
Seems to me a foam filter covered with oil would choke it down quite a bit.

The question i would like answered is what will your throttle body flow?
Then u would know what filter exceeds that.
Seems to me a foam filter covered with oil would choke it down quite a bit.
My theotthle bodies flow 9mm more than stock, my head omg only The Good Lord knows what that beast is gonna flow oh my and them LMS pipes, woo 250 or tear it apart :p :p

I can't decide if I want go this route, or just drop an under the seat K&N for now. I know I likely need to update my map already with the new LMS system, as I am using the "derestricting map" for stock or slip-ons for the touring, but I haven't seen one for LMS with stock air.

LMS with stock intake i think i can safely say has never thought to be conceived :D.
It will certainly be a temporary measure, but I won't be able to re-map before leaving for Sturgis so I won't be making any other changes until at least the end of august. I will probably end up with either the Ramair or the short K&N's as I want it to fit under the claw.

It will certainly be a temporary measure, but I won't be able to re-map before leaving for Sturgis so I won't be making any other changes until at least the end of august. I will probably end up with either the Ramair or the short K&N's as I want it to fit under the claw.
Thats cool, either of those will work out for ya. id bet youll be fine for your trip.

Who wants to see Ramair go the distance on a built rocket? even the manufacturing line in the throats are being addressed, its not the elimination of these 3 seams that protrude, its the elimination of all the spots throughout the system that adds up, time lots, maybe for no gain, but im gonna try and get everything i can get for maybe a combined benefit of rocket goodness, opened up and smooth, #250hp or bust.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 20
Now Ozrider just needs to work up a Ozclaw for the Touring to hide my new intake under, because I love the look of that claw.

Back