My TFC Arrived

I wonder if the new rocket puts the power down better with the new suspension and electronics. so many questions:)

As said, its the whole package. My classic is just raw, which i like
I have an Indian that puts out 101/130 and my wife a stock bike that is 103/113. Her bike will beat me every time due to the characteristics of the motor and the electronic traction control junk.:mad:

Just saying that all of the stock Rockets including the new one were underpowered by design. Triumph could have easily gotten 180 hp rear wheel with higher compression pistons and hotter cams. I mention the VMax only because it comes stock with a high performance motor like sport bikes but it is set up as a cruiser.
YES I think Triumph should have and could have produced a 220 HP TFC for $29000 since the 1000cc sport bikes have 215 HP

YES I think Triumph should have and could have produced a 220 HP TFC for $29000 since the 1000cc sport bikes have 215 HP
How much extra would a differently shaped cam cost? And piston? Triumph pulled this kind of crap with the 1600 TBird. The upgrade to 1700 was a thinner cylinder liner and larger pistons and a crapload of labor. Of course I gladly threw the money down the rat hole.

Her bike is the new Challenger in stock condition. Of course it can not beat the Rocket but it is the only bike in our group that can reasonably keep pace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back