My TFC Arrived

Her bike is the new Challenger in stock condition. Of course it can not beat the Rocket but it is the only bike in our group that can reasonably keep pace.
YES DR the new Challenger is a big performer and I understand they handle well also that puts them at the front of the pack in the cruiser class

a new owner of the TFC over here : he traded in his previous R3 TFC and replaced it by the new one !

upload_2020-1-25_9-7-59.png

upload_2020-1-25_9-7-42.png

For those who have picked up your TFC - congratulations! Is one able to ride home with the accessories/extras? I will be dropped off and need to carry everything with me on bike.

Yes, comes in leather pack back, Inside is a bike cover, Operators manual, Note Binder, spare key's, 2 barrel locks, 2 little stretchy Bonnets. I still haven't figured out what the barrel locks and little bonnets are for?

Yes, comes in leather pack back, Inside is a bike cover, Operators manual, Note Binder, spare key's, 2 barrel locks, 2 little stretchy Bonnets. I still haven't figured out what the barrel locks and little bonnets are for?
bonnets for headlights? if so very cool

Back