My TFC Arrived

As stated, Beautiful. Now, who will be the first to have the TFC and GT on a Dyno? As a bad guy in Dirty Harry once said. "I gots to know."
th (2).jpg

As stated, Beautiful. Now, who will be the first to have the TFC and GT on a Dyno? As a bad guy in Dirty Harry once said. "I gots to know."
th (2).jpg

Surprising there isn't a youtube video on it already.
The TFCs must pull a bit more than the GT & R,, I would expect about 140 at the wheel for the GT & R, and low 150s for the TFCs at the wheel

Yep so far - I haven’t given it any punishment tho
The reason why I specifically asked you about the power is you have a 231 hp bike? I wonder if a guy is used to over 200 hp if the TFC might feel a little soft in the motor?

The reason why I specifically asked you about the power is you have a 231 hp bike? I wonder if a guy is used to over 200 hp if the TFC might feel a little soft in the motor?
YES IM sure the TFC is not going to feel fast compared to the CARPENTER modded monsters but it will be a great ride that can be transformed into a beast when modified

YES IM sure the TFC is not going to feel fast compared to the CARPENTER modded monsters but it will be a great ride that can be transformed into a beast when modified
I’m getting a wallet ache even thinking about modifying a 30k bike.:eek: It’ll be interesting to see if you can break the 200 hp mark with an intake and a tune.

I see - I also have a 250hp rocket, I won’t be molesting this bike. Hp aside it’s the same amount of torque. The TFC has 17hp and 5 foot pounds more than the rocket R. It’s a totally different ride - this thing corners much better that the old rocket ever thought of. From all reports I hear the ECU is locket and times are only downloaded ( over the net) by the dealer.

Last edited:
I for one like the idea of a locked ECU. It takes the heat off. Exactly how much power do you need? Speaking from experience, chasing more power is a slippery slope that can mostly be measured by how much available power you’re not using or in the hundredths of seconds you can shave off a 1/4 mile. It would be great to only need to worry about cosmetics and shedding weight - and maybe exhaust. I think ;)

I for one like the idea of a locked ECU. It takes the heat off. Exactly how much power do you need? Speaking from experience, chasing more power is a slippery slope that can mostly be measured by how much available power you’re not using or in the hundredths of seconds you can shave off a 1/4 mile. It would be great to only need to worry about cosmetics and shedding weight - and maybe exhaust. I think ;)
I do NOT like my choices taken away but you make a valid point.

Back