Me on my Rocket a up-close picture of tank to see detail and a back picture with no fender, Humm:)

BC74A2B7-CE64-46A0-8A99-CAE3F4BF4D54.jpeg
3259A612-B281-44BD-8595-7E4D2516B3D2.jpeg
F4726F38-416B-49BD-B89C-155870C7E329.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So should I go for another gallon on right side? Or use the rest of room that side cover opens for glove box?

Had to do a bit of trimming, now the tank goes up and down, can’t wait until this is finished, I have not ridden all this summer and most of last summer so no extra miles I’m going to be so rusty getting back on her when it’s time to ride lol he may be taking a long time I’m just glad he’s fitting me in because this guy is really good:)

8A8A7F1F-FA4A-4E9B-B1C7-38687032E84E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m thinking of keeping it the raw metal look with just a ceramic coat, having some parts brushed and some parts shinny?

Just to throw an idea out.

Ceramic coat the bottom for heat rejection.

Clearcoat over the top of the raw metal to protect it on the visible part, get that steampunk look.

I was told that can only put a clear coat over brushed steel or brushed aluminum, because over shinny metal or over shinny aluminum will not last. That I’m better off to just ceramic coat it all.
Ok I bite what’s a steam punk look? Raw metal?

As an example, below. It's generally an exposed metal finish mixing copper, bronze, silver metals in a busy looking fashion that should have elegant but semi-unfinished look:
Steamy.jpg

I would call it polarizing, some love it, some hate it.

Back