So why are you shy in a couple of hp? Not that it matters lol
Yeah it sounds like Nev cams and pistons is what I’m looking for, but need to see if I got enough money after this fabrication, might need to wait.
I’ll talk to Nev when I’m closer in getting this fabrication done and I’ll have a better idea how much I’m at.
How long did it take for you to get the cams and pistons ? I guess Canada might take a little longer.

So why are you shy in a couple of hp? Not that it matters lol
Yeah it sounds like Nev cams and pistons is what I’m looking for, but need to see if I got enough money after this fabrication, might need to wait.
I’ll talk to Nev when I’m closer in getting this fabrication done and I’ll have a better idea how much I’m at.
How long did it take for you to get the cams and pistons ? I guess Canada might take a little longer.
got the package after 3 weeks
but .... are you not in canada somewhere ? your flag shows the maple leaf and toronto for homebase??

Yes Sorry Toronto , Richmond Hill so might take four to five weeks then . I was told paint will take 3 to 4 weeks.
So I should order it at least two weeks before it goes to the painters.
I should have a better idea then how much I’m spending.
There’s also a guy on the forum that is doing a 2500 cc kit up the cc and have different cams and pistons I wounded if that would sound even more nasty?
Anyhow I’m sure people will give feed back and I can make a good sound choice for what I want.
I want that holly **** right at the get go don’t care to go 150 miles maybe 0 to 100:) and sound nasty
Because she should look nasty when finished.

I went to see my bike he got my other side done it looks mean.
He just needs to smooth it out more and smooth out the aluminum sides should hold 2 more liters.
We started working on Radiator and understands the look I’m aiming for..
This guy is amazing just wish he had more time to work on it.
Don’t thin I’ll be riding this summer:(

Attachments

• C443FD78-EE81-4A98-A090-3CC71E045387.jpeg
    C443FD78-EE81-4A98-A090-3CC71E045387.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 9629ECE8-469C-4427-A823-AF7CB460C3BC.jpeg
    9629ECE8-469C-4427-A823-AF7CB460C3BC.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 632BC5C6-BB25-404A-AAF4-442F5260DE47.jpeg
    632BC5C6-BB25-404A-AAF4-442F5260DE47.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 16
Thanks I can’t either when he finishes this truck he will have more time for it.
Every one that see it says I should name my bike predator.
Looks way better seeing it then a picture.

I was way more excited when I seen it and sat on it , it seems like it’s going to me even faster with all that aluminum:)
Tank is bigger it’s like sitting behind a real beast , that scoop is part of the tank fill up with gas and also made the other side a little bigger.
He said he’s got a lot more room on right side to give me even more gas , but he said 10 pounds for every gallon, should I ? I’ll turn faster going right:)
I should have about 2 more liters already.

Back