well I’ll get ahold of Nev when I get back in two weeks from Florida, and by they hopefully the metal guy has done more work on my Rocket and will have a better idea when I will get it back.
So excited it’s going to be my mini Boss Hoss:)

albertaduke, you said you disconnected the 02, what is that?
Sorry If it’s a stupid question not sure what it is. Who knows mine might also be disconnected.
I know my Cadillacconverter
Is taken off.
So you do notice a big difference in sound with your Jardines after installing Nev cams and pistons that your sound is even better, louder? Deeper? Or just meaner?
Sounds like this is what I’m looking for:)
Wow you almost get 200hp
I guess the new Rocket that is coming out with 2500cc they say has 200hp I guess once they do all this work they will have like 300hp lol crazy:)

Ok Ishrub, I’m lost with your words?:)
Dr.D wouldn’t that kit that some one is working on that is 2500 cc wouldn’t that the way to go?
I don’t care about going 150 miles an hours I just want a lot of bottom grits and say holly **** more then I do know:)
I can’t comment on the 2500 cc kit but I do have plenty of power now. The bottom end is not improved much and actually did loose some below 3000 but after that it comes on like a demon. I did like the tq at 2000 rpm but the rush at 4000 and up is worth it. Riding from 3-5000 is super strong but it pulls past 7000 now and is nearly scary.

Pick you poison as it is tough to have it all at both ends.

But if I want more bottom end I can just tune it to have more torque then house power? Like 200 torque and 180 hp

But if I want more bottom end I can just tune it to have more torque then house power? Like 200 torque and 180 hp
Do you think you can really do that? You can only tune for the components that are in the motor. The chosen cam will dictate a lot of things.

Back