Your funny , hey it was almost up for sale when I was thinking of a Boss Hoss But had a hard time insuring it so decided to do my Rocket up, until I’m too old then your be too lol.
I buy the new Rocket and then I’ll be just spending money to make it the way I like.
Now I’m finally going to do my old one up the way I like it.
Yes I’ll bring it bye and have that ride we keep on putting off lol.

I see your point about the new one, and you are pretty far into this one now. I was debating the new one, but figure i'll wait and see what the problems are, in the mean time i'll keep my eyes open for a roadster to play with
yes will have to do that, I have also been in touch with a new rocket captain, (tourer) in the ALton area who wants to go hooliganning, errr I mean riding

Yeah the new one could have problems.
The good thing my bike came with another set of tins so my orange tins are not touched.
So should I keep my Rocket how it is?
Or should I put Carpenters kit in?
Or Nev Cams?
Or do that 2500 cc kit that some one is doing on this sight?

Ok Ishrub, I’m lost with your words?:)
Dr.D wouldn’t that kit that some one is working on that is 2500 cc wouldn’t that the way to go?
I don’t care about going 150 miles an hours I just want a lot of bottom grits and say holly **** more then I do know:)

The good thing my bike came with another set of tins so my orange tins are not touched.
Or Nev Cams?
nev had a 200hp kit a while back i received cams and pistons when to the tuner clocked 198 hp since I hardly go past 4500 rpm as I am scared sh.....less by 4000 rpm .

Albertaduke, wow so do you have Jardine exhaust? and 4040 K&N filters and tuneboy?
Can you feel all that power just pulling away? Like you know you got a lot of power? Or do you need to step on it before you get scared?:)
Does your Rocket sound meaner?
Is it worth the money doing it?
What other cost will I be looking at? Like do I need a bigger fuel pump? Or anything else’s?
How long did it take to get mailed to you?
What was the cost to install?
approx.
I rode a 2018 Boss Hoss and just pulling away made me say holly **** with a smile I know I’m not going have that torque starting it up and feel like a V8 put want that feeling of saying holly **** even though I don’t use all that power so my smile is bigger, now that I can’t get a Boss Hoss so like to get a similar feel with my Rocket:)
So when I go to Daytona the guys I know with Boss Hoss will say holly **** when I pull away:)

Albertaduke, wow so do you have Jardine exhaust? and 4040 K&N filters and tuneboy?
Can you feel all that power just pulling away? Like you know you got a lot of power? Or do you need to step on it before you get scared?:)
Does your Rocket sound meaner?
Is it worth the money doing it?
What other cost will I be looking at? Like do I need a bigger fuel pump? Or anything else’s?
How long did it take to get mailed to you?
What was the cost to install?
approx.
I rode a 2018 Boss Hoss and just pulling away made me say holly **** with a smile I know I’m not going have that torque starting it up and feel like a V8 put want that feeling of saying holly **** even though I don’t use all that power so my smile is bigger, now that I can’t get a Boss Hoss so like to get a similar feel with my Rocket:)
So when I go to Daytona the guys I know with Boss Hoss will say holly **** when I pull away:)

I should have mentioned that yes I had and still have jardine pipes and a ramair filter kit and yes it growls big time I thought it was money well spent . 2wheeldynotune of kirkland retuned the bike after the install I also had the O2 disconnected but kept same pump the power band is very strong from idle .. I did not have to add nor change anything else and the torque is awesome as I say past 4000 rpm in any gear scares me

Or Nev Cams?
2500cc with naughty cams and the 6 speed gearbox. Oh and a blower.

Back