My Carpenter 240 build

Remove & toss.
Are you up and running yet?
Nope. I just got my head back. The order was held up due to a shortage of pistons. I got some hot off the press. But this weekend she should be purring. Which is gonna suck, cause winter!

I wish the shafts could be removed without having to deal with the stepper motor. Maybe il give them a look to see whats possible.

Nope. I just got my head back. The order was held up due to a shortage of pistons. I got some hot off the press. But this weekend she should be purring. Which is gonna suck, cause winter!

I wish the shafts could be removed without having to deal with the stepper motor. Maybe il give them a look to see whats possible.

You do know that while you are on this forum, I am having a quite pleasant conversation with your wife via email???
Blow Kiss.jpg laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

You are aware the torque specs. increased on the cam gear bolts ? If not you should call Carpenter's and ask for the new specs.

You are aware the torque specs. increased on the cam gear bolts ? If not you should call Carpenter's and ask for the new specs.
I am aware of their torque reccomendation but thanks for the heads up. Btw, they changed the bolts to a flange bolt type.

Btw, those gears are like....super slotted! IDK if Carpenter does them or Megacycle, but wowza!
1549671417898857666287020246702.jpg
Ya way to much slot only need a amount on each that equals the circilar pitch. And as sloppy as they are I bet their done manually on his bridgeport.

Back