My beautiful Rocket Touring is gone.

I didn't know Cam signed up. I suggested he do it so glad he did so. A couple of catch up items;

On the Kidney Run, it's an annual charity bike run to raise funds for kidney research. It was started by one of our local riders and master air brush artists, Danny Hoffer, a great guy. He had a double transplant as I recall and possibly working on another as I hear.

On my Scout, I'll post this one pic, although it already looks different because I installed the brown leather saddlebags that came with it last night and the extended rider's seat. Cam did quite a few performance mods to include a Progressive 970 rear shocks, K&N air intake and shorty aftermarket exhausts. He used the new Power Commander 5 to tune it, the one with which you download the tune to the ECU, not the strap on one.

I took this just after Cameron brought it over but I'm going to install the Stage 1 Indian mufflers. The shocks are inverted but we're going to turn them soonest. I'll also get the 11 inch powder coated mini apes which don't require new control cables.

Scout.jpg

I didn't know Cam signed up. I suggested he do it so glad he did so. A couple of catch up items;

On the Kidney Run, it's an annual charity bike run to raise funds for kidney research. It was started by one of our local riders and master air brush artists, Danny Hoffer, a great guy. He had a double transplant as I recall and possibly working on another as I hear.

On my Scout, I'll post this one pic, although it already looks different because I installed the brown leather saddlebags that came with it last night and the extended rider's seat. Cam did quite a few performance mods to include a Progressive 970 rear shocks, K&N air intake and shorty aftermarket exhausts. He used the new Power Commander 5 to tune it, the one with which you download the tune to the ECU, not the strap on one.

I took this just after Cameron brought it over but I'm going to install the Stage 1 Indian mufflers. The shocks are inverted but we're going to turn them soonest. I'll also get the 11 inch powder coated mini apes which don't require new control cables.

Scout.jpg
Is that not a Power Vision vice Commander 5?

Power vision is made by Dynojet.;);););) One of the best units out there in my opinion. Not a piggy back system and you can download a tune from a computer take the unit hook it up to your bike and direct download to ECU.

Last edited:
Power vision is made by Dynojet.;);););) One of the best units out there in my opinion. Not a piggy back system and you can download a tune from a computer take the unit hook it up to your bike and direct download to ECU.
Yup, Cam and I installed the Stage 1 Indian mufflers yesterday, he doing the bulk of the grunt work, and he was concerned that he'd have to download a new tune but it ran great.

Back