My beautiful Rocket Touring is gone.

Ridicule for riding a pink scooter:eek: when guys do that it shows they are not very comfortable in their masculinity:D if that is all that some one can afford then they have my upmost repect, all the banter on the sites are fine but if anyone ever said something to my face if I was on any pink bike they better have a irongaurd covering their nose for the good old Glasgow Kiss is what they would get for a reply:D.

Amen!

Yeah Mike, I hear you! I took my Kawi 1500 out for a ride the other day and had a blast. Easy to handle at the stops, etc. I had it for sale last year, but I've decided to keep it till the time I retire the Rocket.
You had one of the most beautiful ones out there. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. :rolleyes::):):).
And I now have your solo seat and it will be put to good use!!! Thank you for that.
Yeah, like the others have mentioned keep us informed. I took my first good look at those Indians at the dealer in Sturgis and my wife had to reel me back in, or I might have had one.
Happy riding!!

Mike even if you do not have the Rocket you still have the passion for it we all have.
Everyone of us will at some time face the ravages of age.
From the day I got the R3T I decided to keep my America knowing things can change in an instance.
Stay with us and God bless.

Attachments

• P1010749.JPG
    P1010749.JPG
    308.9 KB · Views: 1
Back