That is easy to say,
Till you try riding with it, & the rear tyre just wants to rip the tarmac up.
Haven't had the tarmac actually come up yet, but the rubber peels off the metz like a cheese grater and blow torch were taken to it just from hard acceleration. ;)

I've gotten on it just moving into the garage and looked at the tire ... I can brush the loose rubber off with my hand.

Still say can't have to much I was quite amused after I had owned the rocket for awhile and couldnt work out why my yellow number plate allways had this fine black dust over it, it was the metz, then a mate told me he was sure he had seen the tar try to lift cos he was dodging rocks flying up at him then one day I took my ol st1100 for a spin and it felt like a 600

Mate of mine has built himself a set of Carpenter-like staggered diameter headers, got the head off his bike now cleaning up the flow. Cams being made by Aussie cambuilding legend to Carpenter lift and duration . My bikes next for the hotrod treatment as long as insurance company don't write it off.... Fingers crossed they can be convinced to repair :eek:

Yes :D and a few things extras to boot!!!!
did you say a FEW come on don't be modest how is the beast going now with the lastest small improvements... it has got me beat how you keep a clutch in that thing:D

did you say a FEW come on don't be modest how is the beast going now with the lastest small improvements... it has got me beat how you keep a clutch in that thing:D
MTC clutch fibers are the best I have ever used. The bike is running well it seems to have the same torque and powerful pull at 160mph as it does a 60 mph:D now it does seem to get a little harry when you shift and the front wheel comes up at 120 mph though. I have some getting used to it to do :D

Back