MTC clutch fibers are the best I have ever used. The bike is running well it seems to have the same torque and powerful pull at 160mph as it does a 60 mph:D now it does seem to get a little harry when you shift and the front wheel comes up at 120 mph though. I have some getting used to it to do :D
hell just hold it flat ..."You Can Do It Nicky(or should that be Warpeeee)":D

Plenty ponies and a plenty extra in fact I would say it is just fricken brutal. I am waiting my new Carpenter pipe and my new dual stage water/methanol/tuluene injection system to arrive then I will have Bob tune it. I might go on a dyno before but have been waiting to see if Pig9r is ever going to hook the PCV up on his bike to see if it works on the older Rockets. Of course he must be quite busy to let a toy sit on the shelf for so long.

Plenty ponies and a plenty extra in fact I would say it is just fricken brutal. I am waiting my new Carpenter pipe and my new dual stage water/methanol/tuluene injection system to arrive then I will have Bob tune it. I might go on a dyno before but have been waiting to see if Pig9r is ever going to hook the PCV up on his bike to see if it works on the older Rockets. Of course he must be quite busy to let a toy sit on the shelf for so long.
is that to compensate for the g*d almighty extra compression comination of the hi comp pistons and the SC goeing full song:D

Mate of mine has built himself a set of Carpenter-like staggered diameter headers, got the head off his bike now cleaning up the flow. Cams being made by Aussie cambuilding legend to Carpenter lift and duration . My bikes next for the hotrod treatment as long as insurance company don't write it off.... Fingers crossed they can be convinced to repair :eek:
If R3's demand such a premium over there and you get in an accident ... does the insurance only insure it for what it "costs" or what it's replacement there could cost?
Would they fork over $19k to fix one since they cost $24k to buy?

It will help, I did have detonation when I switched her from the race gas to premium pump gas it took me a few timing adjustments and test runs to eliminate it. Piston are solid and I found out they were higher compression then the 11.4:1 ratio I thought they were. I am just adding the injection system for efficency:D

If R3's demand such a premium over there and you get in an accident ... does the insurance only insure it for what it "costs" or what it's replacement there could cost?
Would they fork over $19k to fix one since they cost $24k to buy?
I ran mine into the back of a car the xmas before last and the repair bill was $15,500 Australian dollars .
The insurance company paid for it no problem but if it had of been any more they would have written it off.
Long story short yeah they go by the replacement cost here or your agreed value if you have that in your policy.
I always ring up and tell them when i have new things on the bike so they r covered by insurance unless they r illegal :rolleyes:

Spoke with the insurance assessor this arvo, he has approved repairs. Bit over $14,000. Of course half the parts aren't in stock, 6 weeks to get'em here...we'll see?? Not a single Rocket 3 fuel tank anywhere in Australia, unbelievable !!!:rolleyes: Im going to haunt these suckers till my bikes going !!!!

Spoke with the insurance assessor this arvo, he has approved repairs. Bit over $14,000. Of course half the parts aren't in stock, 6 weeks to get'em here...we'll see?? Not a single Rocket 3 fuel tank anywhere in Australia, unbelievable !!!:rolleyes: Im going to haunt these suckers till my bikes going !!!!

Good news TC. Feel a bit sorry for the repairers though......;)

Good news TC. Feel a bit sorry for the repairers though......;)
don't be to hard on repairer I have had hassles if with couple of warranty issues taking forever but have a couple of helpfull triumph Aus phone numbers if you need to hassle the source of the delays:D

Back