don't be to hard on repairer I have had hassles if with couple of warranty issues taking forever but have a couple of helpfull triumph Aus phone numbers if you need to hassle the source of the delays:D
Thanks , i've got phone number to really helpful bloke at Triumph Australia. Looks like he's located a petrol tank for me. Been onto a couple of mates and pretty sure i will be able to rat the needed parts together to get bike going, until the new parts get here. Triumph Australia needs to get its **** together on parts availabiliy , this ' on backorder/6 week wait ' is just bull**** and not good enough !!!!!

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for my current warranty claim takes as I have just a fortnight ago been to my dealer to have them take photos of what appears to be a spiderweb like corrosion under the clear coat on the triple clamps and fork lowers and no it is caused by stonechips, it's every where around the back of the trippleclamps. Dealer said it is not the first case he has seen
What do you mean censored

Thanks , i've got phone number to really helpful bloke at Triumph Australia. Looks like he's located a petrol tank for me. Been onto a couple of mates and pretty sure i will be able to rat the needed parts together to get bike going, until the new parts get here. Triumph Australia needs to get its **** together on parts availabiliy , this ' on backorder/6 week wait ' is just bull**** and not good enough !!!!!
**** :rolleyes:

Didnt realise SH!T was a naughty word :rolleyes: FFS ... Sorry ladies , christians , puritan do-gooders and those up in heaven that drop down the 'stars' to cover our mortal sins .. pppfff !!!

I've had the **** taken out of mine before too. :(
Open wide, come inside, it's Playschool.
He He
why stars I have to ask surly a ? or a # or even a @ would be better a star is something you get when you are good so really it should be a ! :D

Let's see if George Carlin's list of seven comes out stars .....

(I deleted it since this is a family place, but only s**t and f**k got the star treatment)

I think they missed a few. LOL:D

Sure doesn't take much to get you boy's panties in a twist now does it??

Its just a feature of the forum software. As shown, it picks up some words and not others. Probably just a default setting.

Back