Now, "panties" is a disgusting word!! ;)

Nothing twisted, just amazed - or is that amused? - at the type of things that aren't allowed over there. :( Reminds of the spin the whole country when in when it was revealed that a woman has, wait for it, a nipple. :rolleyes:

Easily the most offensive postings I've seen on this site didn't use either word. :confused::confused::confused:

Sure doesn't take much to get you boy's panties in a twist now does it??

Its just a feature of the forum software. As shown, it picks up some words and not others. Probably just a default setting.

Sorry just having a bit of fun and I think you will find the others were doing same like me funny really as it happened to me somewhere on another post an I hadn't swore intenitionly but found the stars and wondered how that happened, didn't think any more about it till Tom got censored I laughted and had a bit of Fun:D

Sorry just having a bit of fun and I think you will find the others were doing same like me funny really as it happened to me somewhere on another post an I hadn't swore intenitionly but found the stars and wondered how that happened, didn't think any more about it till Tom got censored I laughted and had a bit of Fun:D

Oh hell, there's nothing to apologize for. I was just giving you guys some ****. Well, I suspect that will get censored as well.

You boys add one hell of a lot of fun to this place, even if I don't know what you're talking about half the time.

40 years ago, shortly after I got out of the Navy I started the paperwork to emigrate to Australia. Turns out my first wife had some things in her background that raised some red flags. I chose her over the move. That was just one of the stupid decisions I've made over the years....

OI he Swore

Yeah us Aussie like to have a bit of a **** stir ..... did it do it so if i were to right

****....****....****...****....
I should have gotten a line of dots and stars:D

OI he Swore

Yeah us Aussie like to have a bit of a **** stir ..... did it do it so if i were to right

****....****....****...****....
I should have gotten a line of dots and stars:D
God damm buddy( U.S lingo for G'day mate) :p ..you got soo many stars you must feel like your'e up in in heaven :evil:

Was watching the Soup **** Seinfeld episode the other night. :D:D:D Saw this censored on another post a while ago.
I thought I could think of 4 words that would be automatically censored but I was wrong!!! Typed them all in - ****, **** and the 4th one but because of ladies present, I had to remove it!! Here's a clue - Michelle has one and Barack is one. ;)
Of course the answer is 'husband'.........

Back