So you all lined up with a ruler then, did you?
Or were you casting furtive glances in the locker room your whole youth:sneaky::whitstling::D:p:roll::roll::roll::roll:

In my yute, I did both!
Do not lie, you did the same, Ish!

Which one are you? ;):D

At least one of you shouldn't get past the 'bot test' to log in though! ;):eek::p

Mike is 69 now, Vyv is 62 and Neil is 66.

So therefor @Michael_G you must just be one of 'Les enfants';):p:D:roll::roll::roll:

upload_2019-6-5_23-28-38.jpeg

Rik:
Death[edit]
On 9 June 2014, Mayall died at his home in Barnes, Richmond-upon-Thames, London, from a sudden heart attack after jogging. He was 56 years old.[49]

Indeed I MUST! :roll:
-MIG

In my yute, I did both!
Do not lie, you did the same, Ish!

Blue mate, I even went to boarding school for 6 years and we had single shower cubicles and cannot say I ever saw a 'ruler' club. ;)

Must be one of those Old School capers of yours Blue, you still trying that extender cinder block system?;):p:D:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Frank : *Spanish*! Do you trust that we have provided you with enough rope so that your cinderblock will fall safely to the ground?

Spanish : Y-Yes, sir.

Frank : Blue, do you trust that I do not want to see you die here tonight?

Blue : Yes, sir.

Frank : Blue, you're my boy!

Blue : Thank you, sir.

Old School (2003) - IMDb

a maybe it is just a USA American Pie sort of thing.;):p:D

Late to the party as usual but echoing "most" of whats been said I have been on a strict diet (WW, it works) now for about a year and a half and have shed 85lbs, which is 6 stone in old money, no idea what it is in kilos, what's a kilo? Some french rubbish inflicted on the UK.

I have found the bikes handle a lot better now the big blob on top of it is less of a big fat blob and also found that my old BMW R1100S doesnt actually need to be resprung, it just needed less fat on it :)

Can't run because of arthritis everywhere but I can swim and swimming is the key, it's great exercise and you are supported while you do it, less impact on your old joints. I go 3 or 4 times a week and walk on the days I dont swim. Nice bonus is my arthritis isn't as bad now I am not carrying all that weight around.

Not stopped, still got another 2 or 3 stone to go, onwards and downwards :thumbsup:

Back