Good on you mate , I know exactly how you feel . I've dropped 124lbs , an amount I could never have achieved if I hadn't had the best part of my stomach removed due to cancer . Every cloud has a silver lining so they say ! You should be real proud of that achievement . Everything seems to go faster now , and I just love riding my Blackbird !

I've been meaning to shed a few kgs for the past 14 years so now that I'm 51 and over 100kgs or 220lbs and goal weight of 80 kgs I had better start. I use to run alot when is was younger but buggered both knees by running too much.

I do love the rowing machine and don't mind doing long stints in them.

So this weekend I will join up the gym and try to do 5 days a week before work as spending less time there than I use too.
Will keep you posted with how it all goes.
Good deal! BTW, 51 here as well... We're just "Young-ins" in this group...:D :ninja:
-MIG

I've been meaning to shed a few kgs for the past 14 years so now that I'm 51 and over 100kgs or 220lbs and goal weight of 80 kgs I had better start. I use to run alot when is was younger but buggered both knees by running too much.

I do love the rowing machine and don't mind doing long stints in them.

So this weekend I will join up the gym and try to do 5 days a week before work as spending less time there than I use too.
Will keep you posted with how it all goes.
working on the drilling rigs always figured if I need to work out at the gym I am not working hard enough at work

Good deal! BTW, 51 here as well... We're just "Young-ins" in this group...:D :ninja:
-MIG
Which one are you? ;):D

At least one of you shouldn't get past the 'bot test' to log in though! ;):eek::p

Mike is 69 now, Vyv is 62 and Neil is 66.

So therefor @Michael_G you must just be one of 'Les enfants';):p:D:roll::roll::roll:

upload_2019-6-5_23-28-38.jpeg

Rik:
Death[edit]
On 9 June 2014, Mayall died at his home in Barnes, Richmond-upon-Thames, London, from a sudden heart attack after jogging. He was 56 years old.[49]

@TheKid
My left leg weighs 110! :eek:

@Old N' Grumpy
I reckon Doc OZ may be exaggerating somewhat - at least in my case.
If I were now at my high school weight, I'd have better than 8 inches! :eek: :inlove
I'd have been the John Holmes of my class . . . for sure!

Last edited:
@TheKid
My left leg weighs 110! :eek:

@Old N' Grumpy
I reckon Doc OZ may be exaggerating somewhat - at least in my case.
If I were now at my high school weight, I'd have better than 8 inches! :eek: :inlove
I'd have been the John Holmes of my class . . . for sure!
So you all lined up with a ruler then, did you?
Or were you casting furtive glances in the locker room your whole youth:sneaky::whitstling::D:p:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back