more blacking out

Brian K

.040 Over
i don't like plastic chrome. looks cheesy to me. i don't want to spend $320 for the replacement painted grille trim. i took the grille apart and scuffed up with some fine sandpaper, sprayed the parts with some black paint and clearcoat and re-assembled. i figured nothing to loose if it looks like ass i will take the plunge and buy the way overpriced triumph pieces. 8)

looks great, and I'm always a fan of doing it your self vs throwing money at it.

I like the all blacked out look, if mine had the black engine I would follow in your footsteps.

sooooo have you tried to remove the chrome covers from your jardines to see what it looks like black on black?

the contrast of chrome on black looks awsome, but all blacked out would be neat to see!! course this is from the guy with a neon green helmet

I'm with you on that one Brian.
I've also got blacked out bearclaw, front mudguard embellisher, footrest hangers, horn cover & a few other bits I can't bring to mind after a saturday night drinking session :p

Looks good, Brian

I got the black radiator end caps as part of the deal on my bike, but will probably be hitting the grille with some black paint down the road

Nice one

DC

Back