Looks like they stop building Rockets??!!

I've had a good long run with my Rocket III it would be a shame to discontinue it. Hopefully like Harley they'll come out with a BBB...bigger, better, black model.;) Like Scot in Exile said i too am amazed it's lasted this long.

This time it's almost certainly true. R3 was known to fail EURO4 for awhile, it's too loud, EURO4 isn't just emissions but engine and exhaust noise also.

If you want to buy new, don't wait, do it now!

Triumph do have a new bike in the works but please learn from Triumphs history. The cancel a bike, tease the next one to garner interest and release nothing for years and years. They've done it with almost every model now at some point.

The Daytona 955 is the perfect example. They've built not one, but three working prototype refreshes of a big bore Daytona since 2006 thatve been seen in pictures and still no new big Daytona.

Regulations?!#
You mean we are getting an electric Rocket with auto pilot?
Can you imagine? Motorcycling without making a little noise?
We'r lucky, here in Texas people are very tolerant of loud pipes.

3827.jpeg untitled2.png

Have heard the same song and dance for years, when it finally is true it would not surprise me in the least in fact I am amazed that the Rocket line has been around for so long.

I always figured it was partially counted as advertising.
Not many sales, but when people see em and understand what their looking at; it burns a permanent curiosity if not full on lust.
I'd love to see a re-boot that kept the character of the bike. But, I'm afraid we'll get the same thing the Valkyrie fans got.

Euro 4 is so draconian, that I am scared to see what kind of Rocket we might get. Like a 3.0 liter inline 6, with 25 horsepower. It would be cammed for so much more horsepower, but choked by a locked ECU that will burn itself up if you try to unlock it! The Euro zone has legislated itself into a disaster area, and it's no wonder England wants out. By golly, we should sign them up for US statehood, and they can keep their monarch, since we all like her anyway.

Even more disappointing, since there is already a completely CO2-neutral, 100% environmentally friendly solution for all fuels:
Power to Fuel
Looks like they could compete if the barrel goes to 120 USD or so. The first fabric by Audi is already producing clean E-Diesel!
But this development is being neglected, and politicians choose to get on our nerves instead, just for the sake of it. :mad::mad::mad:

Euro 4 is so draconian, that I am scared to see what kind of Rocket we might get. Like a 3.0 liter inline 6, with 25 horsepower. It would be cammed for so much more horsepower, but choked by a locked ECU that will burn itself up if you try to unlock it! The Euro zone has legislated itself into a disaster area, and it's no wonder England wants out. By golly, we should sign them up for US statehood, and they can keep their monarch, since we all like her anyway.
But she's old, and the next one's not nearly so likable.

Its always tough to watch a good model or design get nixed. Bu there are a lot of good low mileage Rockets around in dealers, on Craig's List, E-Bay etc.. Knowing that the demise of this beast is eminate, we all have an advantage over the uninformed masses. Start buying them up. If I had known how much my Chevelles would be worth I would have bought 10 of them.

Or they can start building them here in the US

Back