Long live the Flipmeister!

snuffcityrider

Living Legend
Just got around to installing my Flipmeister brake line clamps and they look great! Best $40 worth of bling ( the only bling for $40) I ever bought. I've 3 extra horse's, get better mileage and my sex life has improved:D, thanks Flip.

Just got around to installing my Flipmeister brake line clamps and they look great! Best $40 worth of bling ( the only bling for $40) I ever bought. I've 3 extra horse's, get better mileage and my sex life has improved:D, thanks Flip.

I'm elated. No one has complained about them except my wife. I seem to have stainless chips adhere to the bottom of my shoes and I deposit them on the living room rug. A minor inconvenience for the Roomba. I'm sure no more than the cat hair or dog hair it usually gets bound up with.

I didn't realize I had a price increase. I could have swore they were 35 bucks plus $3.80 for shipping for everyone here in fantasy land, excuse me, R3Owners.net. Did you pay me in Euros? I've got a few sets on Flea-Bay and those are forty bucks. Forty for the public and 35 for my associate Captains. After all, everyone I've met from this site have exceeded my expectations including TonyMac with whom I rode with on Thursday. Most certainly a Triumph guy complete with a fantastic British accent and a Rocket that matches mine, well almost. We may all have some matching color combinations but we all have 'customized' our mounts in individual ways so that even the 'stock' R3's are all different. I really hoping that Tonymac can arrange his tropical get-aways next summer so he can go to the RAA '08 with Britman and I. TonyMac is now sporting a set of FlipMeisters too.

If you really want some extra horses, I'll be glad to give you a couple of Percherons I just happen to have laying, I mean eating around the farm. Shipping will be a little more than $3.80 a set 'cause they weigh around a ton each. Somehow I don't think the Post Office can handle a package that heavy. They install with no tools though you need plenty of hay and water to keep 'em entertained. They are all females so you might want to invite Jack over. He could change his 'luck'.:D

I'm getting fantastic mileage from the Rocket 'cause I don't ride it much. I never seem to have any time and when I do, the road is a muddy mess and after Busa Jack's comment about the 'filth' in the nook by my oil filter and the resultant wash with a toothbrush and various scrubbers and the time it took, I'm not gonna muddy it all up again. The way Michigan is going financially, this road might get graded next year and paved in a hundred.

My sex life has also improved. I have less but what I have is good. Never enough time for that. Between teaching, farming, the shop and sleeping, there ain't much time. I'm looking forward to next summer and that trip to visit and tell lies with my friends that I converse with in cyberspace all the time with. RAA is like a bunch of Boy Scouts at Jamboree. I guess we could build a campfire in a motel room if we had enough beers to justify it.

Being color blind is a good thing!!!!!

Being color blind is a good thing. Your clothes always match, you have an excuse for running red lights, and you are always politically correct. Installed my clamps today, the color was as close as I could get at the Pep Boys touch up paint display. At least they are red. Still look better than the plastic Triumph OEM holders.

Britman

I realy like that but It would be perfect with the perfect match..Take a side cover to a real auto paint store that supplies all your body shops.NOT CHECKER..They can spectroanalize It and put a perfect match In a small spray can for you..Jamie you should ck.this out to..Then you will have It for other small parts to color cordinate the big *****...WOOHO Jack

Back