Little help with outlaw pipes please

Huffa

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket roadster
Hi all
I've just installed a set of Dave platt outlaw exhausts and k&n filter on a 14 plate rocket roadster as I'm sure a lot of people have but I'm getting loads of black smoke which I guess is from over fueling.
Got an ecu cable on the way so I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a map that can help. Or any other suggestions would be much appreciated. They sound great by the way.
Cheers

Nat67

Rockgoblin
Ride
Rocket 3 2010 roadster
Hey Huffa ,
It's strange you should be running rich with the combo you have ? By all rights you should be lean , way lean ! What pipe and filter was on the bike before and how did she run ? If you went from standard pipes and filter then I would suggest you look over what you have done , make sure everything is connected back up as it should be . Where have you mounted your AIT sensor ?

Nat67

Rockgoblin
Ride
Rocket 3 2010 roadster
Hey Huffa ,
It's strange you should be running rich with the combo you have ? By all rights you should be lean , way lean ! What pipe and filter was on the bike before and how did she run ? If you went from standard pipes and filter then I would suggest you look over what you have done , make sure everything is connected back up as it should be . Where have you mounted your AIT sensor ?
Oh and welcome from sunny Dartmoor !

Huffa

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket roadster
Calling @Nat67

Welcome - but update your profile so we know where in the UK you're at.
Hey Huffa ,
Hi Nat67
I had the triumph aftermarket pipes on before with their map but the insides rotted away. Everything else standard. Though it ran like **** the last time out there wasn't any black smoke until I changed pipes

Huffa

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket roadster
Hi Nat67
I had the triumph aftermarket pipes on before with their map but the insides rotted away. Everything else standard. Though it ran like **** the last time out there wasn't any black smoke until I changed pipes
Haven't done anything with the sensor I'm new to all these intelligent engines

Huffa

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket roadster
Very strange as all you have put on is a slip on exhaust and a underseatk&N (as you said k&n filter) hope it is something simple
Hi Scot
Yep just an underseat k&n nothing major. It has to happen now with calne bike show at the weekend