14 degrees sunny with gentle breeze here tomorrow plus day off rocket gleaming ready to roll happy days:cool::thumbsup:

14 degrees sunny with gentle breeze here tomorrow plus day off rocket gleaming ready to roll happy days:cool::thumbsup:
Well bugger me! Just got back from a few days oop Norf and have tomorrow off...all works completed ahead of schedule, my bonus!! 12degrees here. First chance to get out for 3 weeks!!

5 more gorgeous hours of riding today.

I rode the Street Triple yesterday, good fast little bike... Then I jumped on the Super Duke this morning, whacked the throttle going into 2nd and the rear broke loose, spinnin' and fishtailing'...God I love the Super Duke, but it will remind you that it is brutal at the slightest misstep.

IMG_0490[1].JPG IMG_E0358[1].JPG

Anthony and I rode the Piney Woods east of Moscow on 59 North the 14th and 15th. About 500 miles in two days. Easy deserted Texas roads. During a stop at Rye found this British Gentleman resting his bones.

IMG_0492[1].JPG

He happens to have recently retired from civil engineering in England. He is BYCICLING :eek: cross country from St Augustine to San Diego raising funds for Addaction. Addaction is one of UK's leading mental health, drug and alcohol charities who work with adults and young folks in community settings, prisons, residential rehab and outreach as well as veterans with substance abuse issues.

IMG_0494[1].JPG IMG_0493[1].JPG

Giving page: Virgin Money Giving | Cycling across America, Florida to California

Tracking Page: trackmytour.combjdc1

Last edited:
5 more gorgeous hours of riding today.

I rode the Street Triple yesterday, good fast little bike... Then I jumped on the Super Duke this morning, whacked the throttle going into 2nd and the rear broke loose, spinnin' and fishtailing'...God I love the Super Duke, but it will remind you that it is brutal at the slightest misstep.

The Duke got'em hot pipe exhaust :eek:. Did I say that it is noisy.

Back