Ride to South Padre Island.

Actually the I 35 ride has been listed as one of the best rides in Texas for years. Certainly the best coastal ride. Personally, I would ride 35 on the way there back home through Victoria on the way back. We'll see what the weather has to say when time comes to ride it.

Hey it's nice outside, Let's go for a ride. I 45 So, to Galveston, 3005 to St Louis Pass, Freeport, Surfside, old 288 to 2004 OOR 36 to West Columbia to 35 E back to Houston.

Actually the I 35 ride has been listed as one of the best rides in Texas for years. Certainly the best coastal ride. Personally, I would ride 35 on the way there back home through Victoria on the way back. We'll see what the weather has to say when time comes to ride it.

Hey it's nice outside, Let's go for a ride. I 45 So, to Galveston, 3005 to St Louis Pass, Freeport, Surfside, old 288 to 2004 OOR 36 to West Columbia to 35 E back to Houston.
If you mean Sunday unfortunately I'm working. We rode that area three weeks ago. Did old Brazos River Road. Unfortunately part of it was under construction and too Gravely and muddy. Went for a ride Yesterday. Think I was close to you Rick.
IMG_20161126_145329437-EFFECTS.jpg

Ohhh Maaan Missed you. We need to get together and talk about a Coastal Ride to Florida. Also I would like to go t Dauphin Island on the east side of Mobile bay. Although I have been through the tunnel in Mobile never have been to Dauphin. Let me know when you are off and let's meet and talk about those rides... Big Bend and Gulf Coast.

Ohhh Maaan Missed you. We need to get together and talk about a Coastal Ride to Florida. Also I would like to go t Dauphin Island on the east side of Mobile bay. Although I have been through the tunnel in Mobile never have been to Dauphin. Let me know when you are off and let's meet and talk about those rides... Big Bend and Gulf Coast.

A ride around the Gulf coast has always been of interest to me.

DaBull would be ridding with us?! Daaaam. I'l plan it. Have done it before on the way to Daytona Want to add more ocean front mileage and a day @ Daughin island. Galveston, Crystal Beach, Port Arthur, So to 82 to New Iberia, New Orleans, Slidell, Gulf Port, Biloxi, Pascagoula, Dauphin Island, Mobile, Gulf Shores, Perdido Key, 98 to Pensacola, 399 in Santa Rosa Island, Fort Walton, Destin, Panama City, Port St Joe, St George Island, Ochlocknee Bay, Alachua, Gainesville, Palatka, St Augustine, Jacksonville. Rest and visit with Rick Jessica and Camille. There are so many incredible place on that route that I could be done in 200 mile steps but it would take too long.

A1A South! Daytona, Miami, Key Largo, Isla Morada, Marathon, Key West. West across the everglades and back via the west coast. I have been to many of those places. We would need like three weeks. Certainly a CT on the back. I might not come back.

Will talk to Andy & Pam. They started the whole thing. Tex might want to come with us and start his ride to Alaska from Key West.

We will shoot for sometime next year, late spring or early summer after the South Padre excursion.

Ain't dreaming fun? :D

DaBull would be ridding with us?! Daaaam. I'l plan it. Have done it before on the way to Daytona Want to add more ocean front mileage and a day @ Daughin island. Galveston, Crystal Beach, Port Arthur, So to 82 to New Iberia, New Orleans, Slidell, Gulf Port, Biloxi, Pascagoula, Dauphin Island, Mobile, Gulf Shores, Perdido Key, 98 to Pensacola, 399 in Santa Rosa Island, Fort Walton, Destin, Panama City, Port St Joe, St George Island, Ochlocknee Bay, Alachua, Gainesville, Palatka, St Augustine, Jacksonville. Rest and visit with Rick Jessica and Camille. There are so many incredible place on that route that I could be done in 200 mile steps but it would take too long.

A1A South! Daytona, Miami, Key Largo, Isla Morada, Marathon, Key West. West across the everglades and back via the west coast. I have been to many of those places. We would need like three weeks. Certainly a CT on the back. I might not come back.

Will talk to Andy & Pam. They started the whole thing. Tex might want to come with us and start his ride to Alaska from Key West.

We will shoot for sometime next year, late spring or early summer after the South Padre excursion.

Ain't dreaming fun? :D

I'd like to see this happen! :thumbsup:
Send Google Map of route and how many days? :D

Back