This is an edit taking 30 west to 244 south to 3090. With a stop and ride back it is about 3 hrs. When the days get longer and I get stronger we can make a ride to the hills near Austin. I have done several 8 hr days in that area.

Google Maps

This is an edit taking 30 west to 244 south to 3090. With a stop and ride back it is about 3 hrs. When the days get longer and I get stronger we can make a ride to the hills near Austin. I have done several 8 hr days in that area.

Google Maps

Yankees Tavern is right there west of Roans Prairie if we were hungry. They make a good burger, but could be busy on a nice weekend day

Ill tell you what We need to shop for two dual purpose bikes. There are thousands of trails on the maps but you have to be lighter, have knobby tires and travel on the suspension.

Ill tell you what We need to shop for two dual purpose bikes. There are thousands of trails on the maps but you have to be lighter, have knobby tires and travel on the suspension.

I think a Hayabusa is next. Though I was contemplating a BMW R 1200/1250 GS Adventure or a KTM 1290 Super Adventure R

Back