Largest Sponsor'd Triumph Event

Do we all have one of these?

IMG_2777.JPG

Okay for the true motorbike loyalists the time is upon us:D I will be leaving for Birmingham(the copy one not the real one) on Thursday for the Vintage weekend, Paul should be arriving sometime Thursday also, now anyone else who is going i will be hanging out at the Vincent Black Shadow so if you see someone with there trousers around their ankles looking at the bike --that will be me.

Okay for the true motorbike loyalists the time is upon us:D I will be leaving for Birmingham(the copy one not the real one) on Thursday for the Vintage weekend, Paul should be arriving sometime Thursday also, now anyone else who is going i will be hanging out at the Vincent Black Shadow so if you see someone with there trousers around their ankles looking at the bike --that will be me.
I too will be there Thursday (midday) to tour the museum. Where is the Vincent Black Shadow? If I recall correctly, last year the parking lot by the Triumph display was occupied by all brands of bikes. Use to be only Triumph bikes, now packed full of everything.

Wish I could go. Loved it in the past. But unfortunately I'm taking a long train trip next week so have a bunch of work this week...

Back