Just got another dyno tune

Sweeeeet numbers Steel! It has gotta be a total rush! :)

Glad you got it tuned properly, bet she feels great now!

Yes it's unbelievable how much more powerful it feels. I thought I had a tiger by the tail before. It's impossible to describe the power now. I'm very happy with the results.

Hey Scott, you need an old car like the one in the Spiderbait video, to pull Black Betty with. Now that would rock. I wanted to pull my little Speed Triple with the Touring, but never did. I traded it for another Rocket

@Steel . Forgive my ignorance if ive missed these details.....which Carp kit do you have and is this a TuneBoy tune or tuneecu?
It's the 265hp tune. The base map is TuneBoy, but the dyno guy tweaked it with the PCV.

This is RX4040-1s right?
That is correct sir.

Hey Scott, you need an old car like the one in the Spiderbait video, to pull Black Betty with. Now that would rock. I wanted to pull my little Speed Triple with the Touring, but never did. I traded it for another Rocket
That would be cool. I'd love to have a rat rod truck to carry my bike around.

Just no substitute for willing competence.

Congratulations, and thank you for sharing.
Amen to that. Bob knows his stuff, but I think he's getting tired of it. Sad part is he's got his son and Eddie who could do it, but he won't let anybody else run the dyno.

Tommy on the other hand still races bikes, so he gets excited when the numbers go up.

Back