Jardine Pipes

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
Hi All,
I want to replace my standard header pipes with aftermarket extracor type but also want to retain my Roadster cans/Mufflers as I like the look and to keep it standard looking.
Has anyone done this?
I understand that I would need to at least take out some baffles and CAT!!!
Air Filter Mod and Tune install would be all done together.....

Thoughts anyone????

The Jardine header will not match up to the stock exhaust system. It doesn't come down as far and it's a larger diameter, so you would have to have a joint custom made there.

The Jardine header will not match up to the stock exhaust system. It doesn't come down as far and it's a larger diameter, so you would have to have a joint custom made there.
Ok Thanks TxRIIIRider,
what is the difference between TORS and Jardines and others maybe locally made?
Thanks

You'll have the same issue with TORs as with the standard pipes. If you want the Jardine header it will most likely be easier to go for the whole system. Looks pretty cool too. Ishmael has installed them on his Roadster. He's not been on here for a while but maybe you could drop him a PM or e-mail.

Really the best way to marry headers to standard pipes/TORS/Staintunes etc would be to go for something like Hanso/Mitch have or even Gothlander. Not that easy to do these days apparently but I'm sure one of them will give you some advice about that....

You'll have the same issue with TORs as with the standard pipes. If you want the Jardine header it will most likely be easier to go for the whole system. Looks pretty cool too. Ishmael has installed them on his Roadster. He's not been on here for a while but maybe you could drop him a PM or e-mail.

Really the best way to marry headers to standard pipes/TORS/Staintunes etc would be to go for something like Hanso/Mitch have or even Gothlander. Not that easy to do these days apparently but I'm sure one of them will give you some advice about that....

Thanks Richard

Back