I've signed for a R3 R and entered the Triumph world !

Attending Best of British Tour-Vancouver on Wednesday. Trying my best to talk myself out of buying one. Forum posts from new owners are adding fuel to the fire of desire. Hardest part will be to decide whether I trade-in my Kawasaki ZX14R or Harley Ultra Limited to buy the new . Any thoughts/suggestions guys? Anybody else in same boat?

Van,

Traded in my 18 zx14. I’ve had a 2005 carpenter rocket and a 2015. My sport bike days are over. I have ridden the new one a whopping 9 miles but this is all it took to know what a great ride it was. 6 inches of snow here and really wanting spring to get here soon. No comparison to the 2015 but the carpenter might have its number.

Attending Best of British Tour-Vancouver on Wednesday. Trying my best to talk myself out of buying one. Forum posts from new owners are adding fuel to the fire of desire. Hardest part will be to decide whether I trade-in my Kawasaki ZX14R or Harley Ultra Limited to buy the new . Any thoughts/suggestions guys? Anybody else in same boat?

Way to go Mark! That’s the option I am thinking of going for. Lets see how much I like the new R3 in person. I also owned a 2014 R3R before I traded it in for a Harley Ultra Limited.

Appreciate your input.

Cheers!

The 14 is the best of the sport bikes but still not a comfy ride and the HD ultra is well not a bike I liked after riding a friends that he is selling to by a ROCKET after riding my Rocket NEW ROCKETS for everyone LOL

Way to go Mark! That’s the option I am thinking of going for. Lets see how much I like the new R3 in person. I also owned a 2014 R3R before I traded it in for a Harley Ultra Limited.

Appreciate your input.

Cheers!

:thumbsup:
(sorties en général sur 1 journée dans les Yvelines/Eure&Loir/Eure et entre mai et sept. plus longues dans le Perche :))

Back