Installing TORS ??

How did you get your keyboard to do that.

PM me the equivalent of F***off in Japanese

Hey Nolton..mate if I could get over from JP to help you I would mate :)

I have to disappoint you the Japanese people are too polite to use such an insult as F off.. the best I could offer is "go away you are now transperent to me now"..

きえろ = kiero (keyero)

To use the KB in JP you go to Regions and add Japanese language, I guese you are using US english so you would see that and under you would then see JP . Gives you a US and a JP button at the bottom of your desktop screen but there is a draw back ( as always :() you have to be able to input the word in Romanji and understand Japanese Hiragana, Kanji and Katakana characters as all three can be used in the same sentence, it takes about 5 years to master.. I used the simplfied Hiragana version.. its what they teach to children and the first stage of the learning process.. I regret I did not continue my studies :eek: if I had today I would be fluent but I f****ed it up being too lazy..

Hey Nolton..mate if I could get over from JP to help you I would mate :)

I have to disappoint you the Japanese people are too polite to use such an insult as F off.. the best I could offer is "go away you are now transperent to me now"..

きえろ = kiero (keyero)

To use the KB in JP you go to Regions and add Japanese language, I guese you are using US english so you would see that and under you would then see JP . Gives you a US and a JP button at the bottom of your desktop screen but there is a draw back ( as always :() you have to be able to input the word in Romanji and understand Japanese Hiragana, Kanji and Katakana characters as all three can be used in the same sentence, it takes about 5 years to master.. I used the simplfied Hiragana version.. its what they teach to children and the first stage of the learning process.. I regret I did not continue my studies :eek: if I had today I would be fluent but I f****ed it up being too lazy..

Kiero is good enough for me. Thanks. Now I am getting a T shirt made for work. :D

Didnt realize that the rest of the world is so rude. ;)
I wish that I had learned cajun french but my dad didnt want me to, afraid that I would talk about him.
Now it would be useless. Spanish is what is necessary around here. :rolleyes:

Kiero is good enough for me. Thanks. Now I am getting a T shirt made for work. :D

Didnt realize that the rest of the world is so rude. ;)
I wish that I had learned cajun french but my dad didnt want me to, afraid that I would talk about him.
Now it would be useless. Spanish is what is necessary around here. :rolleyes:

lmao...LOL :D:D:D
どういたしまして。。douitashima****a
(doe itashea mash teh) = you are welcome ;)

Back