IamA 1%er outlaw biker AMA!

Rameshsalvi

Standard Bore
Ride
Duke
My short bio: Been a biker since i was a kid, and a member of clubs since the early 60s.
with the going down in Waco ABCya Adam4Adam POF i thought it was a good time to do another AMA and get some questions in that people are probably asking about my culture as a whole. I wanted to do this now so that any questions you have are not answered by someone that only knows half truths.

Last edited:
My short bio: Been a biker since i was a kid, and a member of clubs since the early 60s.
with the going down in Waco i thought it was a good time to do another AMA and get some questions in that people are probably asking about my culture as a whole. I wanted to do this now so that any questions you have are not answered by someone that only knows half truths.
wow I was gumming nipples in the early 60s . Welcome

Welcome from NJ.
What was the outcome in Waco, seems the media has forgotten all about it.
I’m an AMA member also.

Come on board...be forthcoming and let us know a bit about you...bike(s)..where do you call home...culture dosn't matter to me...you can be pink, black white or green...dosn't matter!...if youre into bikes then we have a common interest..ask questions and be prepared to be ribbed in a good way....welcome.

Back