Yes my headers glowed like that when I installed my cat delete pipe and reflashed with the Triumph tors tune. It is just too lean.

I used a version of 20050, modified of course. Ran very well. Send me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you.

I just sent you a message and thanks for the assist. Brothers helping Brothers I love this site.

I have that exact bike with the cat delete and Tors (somehow when it came back from the shop there they were... with the stock tune). Ran stupid hot then put in the HansO tune from resource and cooled it down a great deal.

Not knocking his contributions but keep in mind Hans0s tunes are essentially best guesses. Better than stock by far, but Idaho Red Rocket III and Penners opti-tune are both dyno built tunes, which were done very well.

I appreciate everyone's input. I am going to put Red's tune in and see how she runs.

Thinking about putting Nel's dynotune in mine and see what happens also. I have no complaints with the tune I am running, but inquiring minds want to know.

I appreciate everyone's input. I am going to put Red's tune in and see how she runs.

Thinking about putting Nel's dynotune in mine and see what happens also. I have no complaints with the tune I am running, but inquiring minds want to know.
I’d be very interested to hear the results! You know, I have a FLIR camera. I should measure the header temperatures with the different tunes...

I am getting frustrated. Trying to connect and have only been successful once. I get flashing red then orange, bu no green. As I said i did connect once. any suggestions?

I am getting frustrated. Trying to connect and have only been successful once. I get flashing red then orange, bu no green. As I said i did connect once. any suggestions?
Does it keep flashing yellow or change to no color at all? And what tune ecu version are you using?

Back