Home made vaccum lines?

Put a small cable tie on the hose to hold it on better as well, a little tricky to get the ones on the throttle body nipples but it can be done all the same .One could use coloured ties to smarten it up .

"i think i will get those colorful ones,"
So TYPICAL, Amigo!!!!
Now tell me, Yellow, Blue & Orange:roll: :p
Now @1olbull being retired you should still remember the color would be yellow. I doubt very much if the Latin Kings will ever change the color but they were removed from the security threat group list right before I retired. :D

Put a small cable tie on the hose to hold it on better as well, a little tricky to get the ones on the throttle body nipples but it can be done all the same .One could use coloured ties to smarten it up .
I just used a dab of Hylomar Blue on mine never came off even under boost. @mexican as I told Paul make sure you change the large vac hose from the map sensor and change all of the port caps on the throttle bodies. one on each and two on the rear (Non Roadster models). When I went to pull one of mine off to check is when I noticed the dry rot cracks in them. My model if the hoses are the same age and one is bad change them all.

That would do away with map sensor.... wouldn't that throw a code in the ECU?
Yes Mully your right unless you set the F to L switch over to zero. If you do that then the ecu will not look for the input from the map sensor except to make sure it is plugged in.

Back