harley hunting club

Personaly i'm getting a bit jack of all the Harley bashing that's going on here of late. WTF ... who cares if some blokes want to ride Harleys .Suggest you go find a 124 or a 131 cube HD with an experienced rider and line up ... when you actually flog him ... 'then' start bagging Harleys.
find a 124 ci or 131 with serious miles on it and that has not been rebuilt inside a 2 year period. To say nothing of the cashola you'd have to plunk down. I'll keep bashing Harleys until they make a better product. :mad:

if it offends some then so be it...

By the way if they made a better bike I would buy it...:cool:

hey hey my virgin eyes...:D such language. The road king is now history. Honestly I loved the bike, just hated it's performance. The bike is more suited for the flat low lands not the 14ers here. (That's 14,000 foot peaks ect). Not to mention all the many steep upgrades we have here. But getting back to what I said, HD's by in large lack performance. Yes they have looks, nastalgia and a tradition here in the U.S. but for me that's not enough to keep my hairy azz on one. Let's just say the roadking gave me perspective. I'll admit it I'm a hoursepower slut...:D

As long as you can participate in an intelligent conversation without eventually collapsing into false bravado

False Bravado i like that ..I try hard not to wear the mask of false bravado.Bike's and woman there is something in everthing about them.;) I've had some great memories riding different bikes and being with different woman. Each has taught me something and both have given me great pleasure. Sometimes i get so attached to them both that i can't live without them .:D;)

Player-Baby Come Back - YouTube

TRIIICK,
An awesome tune indeed! A very fine use of a great lyric by yourself.
Hadn't heard that for YEARS - thanks for the memories.
1olbull

hey hey my virgin eyes...:D such language. The road king is now history. Honestly I loved the bike, just hated it's performance. The bike is more suited for the flat low lands not the 14ers here. (That's 14,000 foot peaks ect). Not to mention all the many steep upgrades we have here. But getting back to what I said, HD's by in large lack performance. Yes they have looks, nastalgia and a tradition here in the U.S. but for me that's not enough to keep my hairy azz on one. Let's just say the roadking gave me perspective. I'll admit it I'm a hoursepower slut...:D

So, Mister R3R, whip some can't miss CO twisties on me.
Riding through CO in mid June on way to OK and on. I intend to spend a few days or more hitting the CO twisties.

Been many years since I have ridden there and I'd appreciate your thoughts on the best roads and compare - add into those currently on my list. So far Cedaredge is my first stop.
Thanks,
1olbull

Fair enough you've moved on (over or whatever) from owning a Harley .. but why would you even want to bag a brand you once owned. Just seems it's getting to be every few weeks there's a 'bag Harley post' put up by someone. If we're happy and content with our Rockets who gives a sh!t what others ride. Not having a go at you personally .. just don't see the point in putting down someone elses choice of bike.... unless it's a scooter. Scooter riders should be shot on sight !!!

Hell............Truth is if I had enough money I think I would love to own 1 of every motorcycle made....I have never seen a motorcycle or a gun I did not like.

Ahhhh......T/C....admit it you like to ride a scooter too...

Riding a scooter is like riding a very very large lady........Both would be fun......but you would hate for your friends see you doing it.........:eek:

I like all kinds of bikes, currently own 2 HD's and the Rocket. I got caught yesterday passing covetous looks at a ZX-14R. The boss told me I had to get the shop built before I cluttered up the garage with more motorcycles though. I don't hate on brands, but have met some riders I ain't to thrilled with.

Back