harley hunting club

I just had a guy with a 1200gsa tell me it weighed 450 pounds and he wasn't joking either!

Not his fault, he probably reads the BMW literature. They quote the dry weight of the GSA somewhere around 490 lbs (guess he's rounding down). For BMW dry weight means no fluids of any kind, and no battery. Add those insignificant components and the weight goes to around 575 lbs. Considering they hold almost 9 gallons of gas, that's probably not too far off.

Had a GS before the R3T. Probably the single most competent bike I've ever owned.

Hell............Truth is if I had enough money I think I would love to own 1 of every motorcycle made....I have never seen a motorcycle or a gun I did not like.

I'm with you there! There's at least one from each MC company out there that I'd own in a heartbeat (but I think HD is about 4th down the list)! And maybe a whole new one when Polaris intros the new Indian Chief this year!

But since I only have the money for 1....It's gotta be the Rocket :D

Well.....I was thinking on the line of Bill Gates rich..:eek:

I would love to own 1 of every bike that Harley D makes....Then Triumph..BMW....Honda....Kaw..ect....ect...ect:D

When I dream.....I dream BIG...:p

Ok just to stir things along a bit..
In my book a bike is a bike but yes I do have preferences as we all do.
Am scooter bias a bit maybe not as much as some :cool:
But I did find this funny..

YouTube

Can't recall if its been posted before..

Back