Harley's 2,212cc Upgrade...

is this a joke? 130bhp? now a days no one takes you seriously unless you have 150+bhp or more on wheels.

Yeah, I have to say, Triumphs have been the least reliable brand I've owned, sadly.
Wow. That is an eye opener.
It just goes to show you how good marketing can be.
I am still influenced by the Triumph propaganda that I saw when they released the 675 tripple.
I saw a video where they bench tested a motor, at WOT, for 1000 hours.
I did my maths and that turns out to be more than a month, day and night. I was sold!
Ever since, I have had the belief that Triumph build quality was outstanding.

Wow. That is an eye opener.
It just goes to show you how good marketing can be.
I am still influenced by the Triumph propaganda that I saw when they released the 675 tripple.
I saw a video where they bench tested a motor, at WOT, for 1000 hours.
I did my maths and that turns out to be more than a month, day and night. I was sold!
Ever since, I have had the belief that Triumph build quality was outstanding.
They do..but anything mechanical has potential to break....every manufacturer of machinery has this to deal with...it just comes down to your personal history as to which make you prefer.

Yeah, I have to say, Triumphs have been the least reliable brand I've owned, sadly.
Sorry you got Friday built bikes. I don't know if it is the factory, the dealer or both but my Street Twin and R3 had a lot of loose fasteners, suspension on the R3 was not close to correct, Triumph's attention to detail needs to be improved.

Back