Does anyone else have this issue that after my bike has sit for 24 hours or more, it is hard to start ? I will turn it on let it go through it’s warmup and then when I pull in the clutch to start it, I will sometimes have to pull the starter down for 15 seconds before it starts. Otherwise when I have recently rode it, it will start within about 2 to 3 seconds
Are you allowing the fuel pump to prime up fully before thumbing the starter?

Does anyone else have this issue that after my bike has sit for 24 hours or more, it is hard to start ? I will turn it on let it go through it’s warmup and then when I pull in the clutch to start it, I will sometimes have to pull the starter down for 15 seconds before it starts. Otherwise when I have recently rode it, it will start within about 2 to 3 seconds
hi, did you ever get to a solution for this issue ? mine does it too, 2021 r black, thanks!

shouldnt be hard to start even after 4 months, stored in winter and then it started after 4 months, turned on in first time, no lag.
Do you guys have battery tester? perhaps your battery is going bad? I bought something like this for car a year ago and helps me everywhere!
dA4EYZb.png

hi, if there was no resolution to this, triumph suffolk just installed a new tft clock assy, fault sorted, the tft unit communicates to the engine ecu... i didnt believe it would fix it either, but... all good

Back