Handlebar Switches

Dawg68

Nitrous
Ride
2014 R3R / 2017 R3T
Does anyone have any advice on a handlebar auxillary switch block. I'm currently using the one that came with the Triumph fog lamps, it's plastic. I would prefer a metal housing. I've been searching the web for a while and have found only a couple of housings that fit a 1" handlebar.

Thanks

When I get around to starting on the '09 I will probably replace the bars to something with more pull back and put switch housings off a Softail on it. Huge improvement over stock including self cancelling turn signals, hazard lights, fog lights, etc

When I get around to starting on the '09 I will probably replace the bars to something with more pull back and put switch housings off a Softail on it. Huge improvement over stock including self cancelling turn signals, hazard lights, fog lights, etc

Morris,
I wasn't happy with the classic bars I bought, so I ordered a new set of Flanders bars.
Hope these work.

Morris,
I wasn't happy with the classic bars I bought, so I ordered a new set of Flanders bars.
Hope these work.

Yeah...I haven't really started on it yet, but there are plenty of bar suppliers out there...somebody has to have a set that will fit me and the bike. Let me know how you get on with the Flanders bars

Yeah...I haven't really started on it yet, but there are plenty of bar suppliers out there...somebody has to have a set that will fit me and the bike. Let me know how you get on with the Flanders bars

Well. so far it sux!
Flanders has turned everything over to Sideroad Cycles and their web site is horrible to work with.
I am currently in email conversation with them trying to work things out.

Does anyone have any advice on a handlebar auxillary switch block. I'm currently using the one that came with the Triumph fog lamps, it's plastic. I would prefer a metal housing. I've been searching the web for a while and have found only a couple of housings that fit a 1" handlebar.

Thanks

How about a triumph R3T oem switch assembly it has high low beam switch and a on off aux lighting switch.
Also has horn switch clutch mirror.
Just a thought and probably not cheep.

How about a triumph R3T oem switch assembly it has high low beam switch and a on off aux lighting switch.
Also has horn switch clutch mirror.
Just a thought and probably not cheep.

About 500.00 U.S. at bike bandit

Thanks
Are you looking for extra switches for extra lights, radio, and such? I bought a three box switch for a shadow made a plate out of aluminum used Velcro and secured to the brake reservoir has held on for 2+ yrs. If not what you were looking at sorry for wasting your time.

Yes I was looking for a replacement for the OEM switch housing you get with either the fog lights or heated hand grips. Thanks

Back