New Old Stock US$170 + post about US$35 from me here in Australia.

They were US$235 in UK when last available.

ANALOGUE CLOCK KIT A9938019
1614228410305.png

I found a NOS clock from Hermy's - it was DOA and they didn't want it back - just refunded my purchase.

I also tried the Harley version, and that too was no good.

Finally I tried Marlinsclocks.com -- ordered their matched case clock and thermometer.

Good thing about them -- the clock insert for the case was bad to start, but the customer service was excellent, and they hung on until they sent me another one -- on the bike today and running fine. It requires a battery that needs to be changed out every few years.

New Old Stock US$170 + post about US$35 from me here in Australia.

They were US$235 in UK when last available.

ANALOGUE CLOCK KIT A9938019
1614228410305.png
I just bought a clock and fuel gauge and was wondering if you have the installation instructions. I have searched and googled and had no luck. I would at least like a clue how to set the clock. Please.

The instructions are all online nowadays. Last time I checked, they had all of them.

Just enter the part number, and most likely, will see the PDF for instructions for that item.

Triumph Motorcycles
I don't think Triumph has any instructions on line anymore. I can't even find anywhere on the link you gave me to enter a part number.

I just bought a clock and fuel gauge and was wondering if you have the installation instructions. I have searched and googled and had no luck. I would at least like a clue how to set the clock. Please.
They should be plug'n'play. There should be only 1 plug in the wiring harness under the tank which will fit.
There are 2 little buttons on the clock case, at the bottom IIRC, one moves the time forward and the other moves the time backwards. At least that's how they work on my TARDIS.

Back