Adriano

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket 3 Touring
I found those guys on eBay... Has anyone tried them?

What did you decide to go with? I'm looking for some now.
I ended up getting the ones in my initial post. Not bad, the rivco ones may be better but, I was looking for something budget friendly. The ones I got do allow for a more relaxed riding position and take some of the strain off my wrists. I am 5.10

I ended up getting the ones in my initial post. Not bad, the rivco ones may be better but, I was looking for something budget friendly. The ones I got do allow for a more relaxed riding position and take some of the strain off my wrists. I am 5.10
Thanks. I looked at those on Ebay and did all the measuring. I'm 5.10 also. The Rivcos are just soo costly! Did you need to change the clutch cable?

Thanks. I looked at those on Ebay and did all the measuring. I'm 5.10 also. The Rivcos are just soo costly! Did you need to change the clutch cable?
Nope, no need to replace the cable. I did have to readjust though. A bit of a pain to do that. I removed the left plastic cover at the front of the tank to reroute the cable and have a bit more slack.

Nope, no need to replace the cable. I did have to readjust though. A bit of a pain to do that. I removed the left plastic cover at the front of the tank to reroute the cable and have a bit more slack.
Another topic. Do you have any issue with the floor boards being too high?

Another topic. Do you have any issue with the floor boards being too high?
Not really. But speaking about feet, with the stock seat, it was difficult to plant both feet flat on the ground at a stop. I got an used seat that was modified and I sit maybe an inch lower. With these bikes, you seat more on top of them rather than in them. You can try some highway pegs and attach them to the crash bars to stretch your legs. I am dreaming of a Corbin seat, but that's $$$$$ 😁

Back