hagon nitro rear shocks

I'm replacing my progressive 440hd's with Hagon nitro SS. I hope the Hagon's are good the progressive's are not.

I ordered my Nitros from British Customs and they've arrived. Have them sitting in my bedroom till I can get my bike back from bro-in-law - since I can't ride because I got hit by a car on my GS500 :(

Just waiting for wrist to heal up after 3 months of waiting.

Be happy to , that was kind of the deal i worked out with the local distributor. He dropped the price and i'd let all the Aussie Owners that they are a good thing. From what i've heard that shouldn't be a problem. Truth is with 84,000 klms on stock shocks ( shocks that were pretty average from the get-go) they are going to feel like floating on a cloud i reckon ;)

Hey Tomcat...did you ever get your Hagons delivered and installed?

Hoping they will turn up today, left the distributor on tuesday. Be fitting them on the weekend... can't wait .

I have a set each of Hagons, YSS, and Progressives after trying them all I would say the Hagons and YSS are a better shock then the progressive shocks.

Right now IMHO
1. Hagons
2. YSS
3. Progressives

I have a set each of Hagons, YSS, and Progressives after trying them all I would say the Hagons and YSS are a better shock then the progressive shocks.

Right now IMHO
1. Hagons
2. YSS
3. Progressives
Good to hear ...mine arrived today :D

Back