hagon nitro rear shocks

i think i might go with the progressive 440s on the back and racetech on the front
when i can afford it "the wife lets me spend more money:rolleyes:"
I have seen two rockets that had the progresives develop oilseal issues prematurly in my opinion and while Progresive will repair them for free the cost of sending them back to the States makes it a costly exercise, If I were buying I would find out which shock can be serviced here in Auss JMHO:) and I have not heard of any issues with the hagons, on that I run Progressive fork spring and am happy with them:)

Put the ikons on the other day, what a difference they made ,no more pogostick trying to get round rough corners;)

Done the deal on Hagon Nitros with the Aussie distributor , Darryl at Moose Racing. $675 plus postage. Stoked to be able to buy from an Australian distributor at a competitive price to overseas shops. Can't wait to get'em on my bike , my stockies are rooted !!!

A good choice Tom, I'm sure you will like them, I got mine during a bad winter Jan/Feb, fitted them & had to wait 3 weeks before I could try them, what a difference. What colour have you ordered?

Back