hagon nitro rear shocks

Rocket 3 shocks and pipe

Any one out there who can advice on a set of rear shocks that help with the wallowing I get on some corners also I would like to get a noisier exhaust I was thinking a stubby one with three pipes coming outt is there such a thing any help would be nice thanks Andrew

Any one out there who can advice on a set of rear shocks that help with the wallowing I get on some corners also I would like to get a noisier exhaust I was thinking a stubby one with three pipes coming outt is there such a thing any help would be nice thanks Andrew
the Hagon Nitros are the bees knees and as far as the exhaust go to a pipe bender tell him your ideas get him to make them and then Show Us :D

Havent heard a bad word about the Hagons. And from rumours Hanso likes his twisty roads so doubt he'd endorse them if they wallowed.

I run Wilbers and they are stunning. Mine is set up a bit firmer than most though so not for everyones liking. But they help it handle like a sports bike with physical limits

Havent heard a bad word about the Hagons. And from rumours Hanso likes his twisty roads so doubt he'd endorse them if they wallowed.

I run Wilbers and they are stunning. Mine is set up a bit firmer than most though so not for everyone's liking. But they help it handle like a sports bike with physical limits
I looked at Wilbers and have chatted to the Aussie distributor several occasions but just a bit $$$ than I could afford at the time then the Hagon buy came up with a good saving and a good rep from other Rocket owners:)

I run Wilbers and they are stunning. Mine is set up a bit firmer than most though so not for everyones liking. But they help it handle like a sports bike with physical limits

I concur..
I run front and back wilbergs and they are much better than OEM beside pretty much all germans r# are equipped with wilbergs they must know a thing or two

Gents,

A fair amount of time has passed and I assume miles on the bikes..... Id be interested in your thoughts 5 years on?

Shockies arrived without any instuctions on setting the rebound or dampening. The Aussie Distributor had asked mine and Catherines weight , how often 2-up, luggage etc. When they got to me i had no idea what had been done to them. The Aussie guy is f#ckin hopeless at returning calls, it can takes days to get hold of him. He has not once returned a call after message has been left. The shockies arrived and when i tried to have a play with the dampening wheel it was jammed solid. He admitted he hadn't tried it before sending it onto me. Told me to get a pair of multis onto the wheel . Result is they now got gouge marks in them . Told the f#cker i want new shocks, he's lucky he's in Victoria i'll tell ya :mad: im not impressed !!!!
i've heard of aussie ripping off a yank but never a aussie to an aussie!!

Better than stock, but still not very good suspension, wheelbase probably too long, and 870 lbs. By the time the rear hits a bump, the front is off somewhere doing something else.

Back