hagon nitro rear shocks

roosie

.060 Over
Hello r3 members.At the moment im looking at the hagon nitro rear shocks $580 australian dollars.After reading some posts from members about Progressive shocks,how they change the bike for the better. More adjustments on the Hagons ? :confused:

Hello r3 members.At the moment im looking at the hagon nitro rear shocks $580 australian dollars.After reading some posts from members about Progressive shocks,how they change the bike for the better. More adjustments on the Hagons ? :confused:

The hagons have an infinitely variable spring preload so you can make fine adjustments and 10 dampening settings.

I put them on my roadster after 1000k's and the difference is quite noticeable.
The bike no longer kicks you out of the seat when going over bumps and there is no wallowing when going around undulating corners and sweepers. They will give you a much more compliant ride over all surfaces.

I recommend them to any rocket owner. They are also rebuildable here in Australia.

Did you go ahead with purchasing the Nitros mate ???

Back