hagon nitro rear shocks

A good choice Tom, I'm sure you will like them, I got mine during a bad winter Jan/Feb, fitted them & had to wait 3 weeks before I could try them, what a difference. What colour have you ordered?
Got the black ones, ordered 10 mm shorter than stock. Just fitted the Classic Touring seat i scored a week or so ago and found it's higher than the gel Roadster seat i've been running. Im waiting for ( really avoiding :rolleyes:) doudle knee replacements so the lower the better... gettin older sucks !!!

Done the deal on Hagon Nitros with the Aussie distributor , Darryl at Moose Racing. $675 plus postage. Stoked to be able to buy from an Australian distributor at a competitive price to overseas shops. Can't wait to get'em on my bike , my stockies are rooted !!!

I am considering the Hagons for my Classic.....please post your opinion of them once you get them in and installed. Thanks!

I am considering the Hagons for my Classic.....please post your opinion of them once you get them in and installed. Thanks!
Be happy to , that was kind of the deal i worked out with the local distributor. He dropped the price and i'd let all the Aussie Owners that they are a good thing. From what i've heard that shouldn't be a problem. Truth is with 84,000 klms on stock shocks ( shocks that were pretty average from the get-go) they are going to feel like floating on a cloud i reckon ;)

you should get free massages for life if youve done 84000kms on the stockers, i did 1500kms and couldnt bare it any longer, i was at the stage where i would take the speed tripple for the longer rides but now i nearly have to toss a coin on which one to take......nah ive been taken the rocket now it doesnt want to put your ass through my neck:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

you should get free massages for life if youve done 84000kms on the stockers, i did 1500kms and couldnt bare it any longer, i was at the stage where i would take the speed tripple for the longer rides but now i nearly have to toss a coin on which one to take......nah ive been taken the rocket now it doesnt want to put your ass through my neck:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Triumph Australia Rider Massage Program ... gota nice ring to it hey:p ...Imagine it .... bit to left ...ahhhhh... now up .....yeh,yeh,there..... ahhhhhh

Got the black ones, ordered 10 mm shorter than stock. Just fitted the Classic Touring seat i scored a week or so ago and found it's higher than the gel Roadster seat i've been running. Im waiting for ( really avoiding :rolleyes:) doudle knee replacements so the lower the better... gettin older sucks !!!

Likewise Tom 10mm shorter than stock but that's just because I'm a short arse

Back