Gutted my mufflers

That is just plain silly. You are losing horse and torque by doing it yourself. A tuned exhaust is just that. A lot of Harley riders like to pull their baffles and think they gained something in the process, Reality is they just screwed up their bike. Same with the rocket. I really have a hard time believing your 140 hp. at 154 torque. Your turner made you feel good and that is about it. Turned up the numbers and made you get a warm and fuzzy. Reality different story.

I never quite know how to take you, are you trying to be helpful, arrogant or just argumentative. This isn't the first time.

I do LOVE the feeling of 140hp and 154tq I have to admit and the sweet sound of my exhaust. I'm happy with it, even more happy to have the skills to make it happen and not just write a check. Go pick on someone else you're boring me.

As far as the Dyno vindex1963 has close to the same setup as I do. I have TORS, PC5 and K&N undertank. He has Ramair and from what I have gathered Ramair gives you around 8-12 extra HP. My Dyno was 131 hp and 145 (or 146) torque. That puts him exactly 9 hp more than me and 8 lbs torque. What is not to understand? If he was going to lie he would have given larger numbers. He doesn't seem to be 'making up stories' like some on here have a tendency to do.

As far as the Dyno vindex1963 has close to the same setup as I do. I have TORS, PC5 and K&N undertank. He has Ramair and from what I have gathered Ramair gives you around 8-12 extra HP. My Dyno was 131 hp and 145 (or 146) torque. That puts him exactly 9 hp more than me and 8 lbs torque. What is not to understand? If he was going to lie he would have given larger numbers. He doesn't seem to be 'making up stories' like some on here have a tendency to do.
Sonny does this now and then, just ignore him.

117620087_3084295688364511_8177721492549411863_n.jpg

Real tuning of exhaust pulses happens at the primary exhaust pipes not the mufflers. Primary pipe diameter and length (equal or unequal) to time the exhaust pulses will determine the exhaust scavenging of the cylinders. Once the primary pipes join at the collector there is not much left to tune, just the amount of back pressure, more or less.

Really All the work from the past to present i have done . Bike has never seen a shop. AT 68,000 miles a lot more than all three of you all combined So stop your silly comments and let's get real here. Next project is to tear the bike down and ship off crankshaft to R-III-RTurbo. Yes i will be the first in the world with the this build other than the prototype. Who is going to do the work? Guess who ME.

Last edited:
Back